Do you need TOEFL iBT to enter a university or for your professional advancement? We help you obtain the highest possible score through programs designed for your needs. Our TOEFL iBT program will teach you specific test strategies while improving your overall English language proficiency necessary for a high TOEFL iBT score.
|Description||Group Intensive English with Academic focus plus TOEFL iBT test-taking strategies and practice|
|Intensity||30 lessons per week|
|Levels||Low advanced proficiency or higher|
- Classes are held Monday through Friday throughout the year.
- Students may begin any Monday (or Tuesday if the Monday is a public holiday) and end any Friday.
- 25 lessons of Intensive English plus 5 lessons of TOEFL test preparation per week
- Minimum 2 weeks.
What to expect from this course
- All students will be given an English Placement test upon arrival. If the student is not at the required level to begin their program, the TOEFL iBT preparation lessons will be replaced with skill-building activities for reading, writing, listening and speaking, in group classes, until the student reaches the required level.
- Weekly internet-based TOEFL iBT practice exams administered in-class
- Consistent feedback from your instructors about practice exam performance, course assignments and skills-improvement
- Online practice exams and TOEFL iBT content review
You will benefit from this course if
- Your level is high intermediate to advanced
- You require an internationally recognized English language qualification
- You wish to enter a university in an English-speaking country
- You wish to improve your general English knowledge