The TALK Family Package provides a stimulating learning environment for families to learn English while vacationing in the USA. The package, which includes tuition and accommodations, is offered during winter and summer. Parents and children 13 and older will join the part-time General English course, which features interactive classroom technology. Children under 13 will join the Kids English course, which features activities and games to optimize learning.
- Winter: December to February
- Summer: June to August
- Adults: General English Part-Time
- Children: Kids English
General English Part-Time
General English PT consists of eighteen lessons per week in listening, speaking, reading
and writing at the appropriate level and is designed on proven pedagogical principles.
This course provides students with pronunciation and grammar support, vocabulary
improvement and a focused path to English proficiency.
TALK Kids’ English Course provides a fun and education vacation experience for children. The Kids’ Course is packed with activities, culture and language learning.
All children’s courses are provided by TALK Kids, Inc., a TALK International subsidiary.
Whichever location you choose, you and your family will enjoy comfortable accommodations ranging from a double room with a microwave and mini fridge to suite-style apartments with full kitchens.
- Convenient locations
- Easy access to public transportation, hotel shuttle or walking distance to TALK
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Indoor or outdoor pool
- Wi Fi connection in all rooms
TALK Kids English classes
It’s all about having fun while learning English!
- Children get placed in classes based on their English level
- Small group sizes allow teachers to focus on individual needs
- The kids’ rooms are comfortable and equipped with lots of age-appropriate materials, toys and games
- Fun activities include story times, scavenger hunts, outside play time and lots more
- Kids love our “Special Surprise Fridays!” (for example: field trip or an ice cream truck at school)
All children’s courses are provided by TALK Kids, Inc., a TALK International subsidiary
A Kid’s Typical Day:
9:00 am – 9.15 am Parents drop off – Welcome kids! Let’s get started!
9:15 am – 10:00 am Activities with the work book
10:00 am – 10:30 am Fun with games
10:30 am – 10:45 am Snack time
10:45 am – 11:15 am Arts & Crafts
11:15 am – 12:00 noon English through music, singing and dancing
12:00 noon – 12:15 pm Homework or practice assignment and clean up