How do I get an F-1 visa?


You must first apply to TALK International. Once you are accepted, we will issue an I-20 to you. Upon receipt of Form I-20, you will need to pay the SEVIS I-901 fee online at After you pay this fee, you will then need to visit the American Embassy in your home country to obtain an F-1 visa.

Recent Posts