TALK International have specialized in language education since 1996. Our mission is to help create a world where communication, understanding, cooperation and respect exist between people of all countries and cultures. TALK has brought students from all corners of the world together to learn English, as well as expanded the horizon of adults, teenagers and children wanting to learn foreign languages.
If you are looking to become a part of a culture of passion and excellence that is renowned for educational excellence and superior service, we invite you to explore our career opportunities to see how you can combine our vision with your dream!
International Sales & Lead Representative
Location: Corporate Headquarters, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Company: TALK International is an accredited language school that owns and operates 7 language schools in the United States. We have been operating as an accredited institute since 1999 and our schools serve the needs of thousands of international students who wish to improve their English skills and have chosen to travel to the USA to immerse themselves in English and the American culture.
To learn more about our company, please see www.talk.edu
Hours: 40 hours per week
Desirable work hours 12:00 pm – 8:30 pm. Flexibility to work Tuesday through Saturday schedule highly desirable
Duties: Assisting in all aspects of the sales process, including but not limited to:
• Pursuing chats and leads attained through our marketing channels;
• Responding to leads by e-mail, telephone or other methods, providing information and documentation regarding TALK International, our courses, prices and all other details;
• Ensuring proper paper flow including processing student visa documentation and payment;
• Utilizing administrative and CRM databases to input, update and manage lead and sales files
• Arranging and participating in meetings, conferences and team activities to promote TALK
• Performing all other functions that will promote the business and goodwill of TALK International and subsidiaries.
Required: Candidates should have/be able to demonstrate the following:
• University graduate, with a BA preferred. Courses in business management, cross-cultural awareness preferred
• Minimum of 3 years working in customer service, sales and/or marketing preferably in an international or educational context with an understanding of the needs of international students;
• Performance driven and motivated to meet or exceed monthly sales targets;
• Ability to work in a team environment, fostering cooperation and teamwork;
• Full computer literacy with both Microsoft Office and standard database functions;
• Service oriented, having the ability to relate well to a wide range of cultural groups,
• Fluency in Spanish.
TALK International celebrates, promotes and respects the entire variety of human experience and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religious belief, sexual orientation, sex/gender, disability, socioeconomic status, cultural orientation, national origin, and age.
Part-Time Teaching Position
Location: San Francisco
Industry: Education; English Language Training
TALK International offers a unique opportunity for international students to experience American culture while learning English. We provide students with comprehensive English language programs including general, intensive and academic English, exam preparation and university placement assistance. TALK is ACCET accredited and relentlessly pursues academic excellence utilizing the most modern teaching methodologies based upon the communicative and full-immersion methods of English language acquisition. Our teachers and staff are passionate about helping students reach their goals. TALK has several superb study locations in the USA including Atlanta, Boston, San Francisco and four in South Florida: Aventura, Fort Lauderdale, downtown Miami and Miami Beach.
In order to be considered for a teaching position, all candidates must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 months full-time experience teaching English as a second or foreign language
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
The following are also preferred and highly valued at TALK:
- Master’s degree in TESOL/TEFL with emphasis on practical classroom techniques, or related field
- TESOL/TESL/TEFL or CELTA certification
- Native English fluency
- Experience living abroad
- Fluency in a second language
If you believe TALK International could be the right fit for you, please submit a cover letter and CV.