TOEFL® iBT complete
We help you obtain the highest possible score through intensive courses designed for your needs.
Do you need TOEFL® iBT to enter a university or for your professional advancement? Our TOEFL® iBT courses will teach you specific test strategies while improving your overall English language proficiency necessary for a high TOEFL® iBT score.
|DESCRIPTION||Intensive group class for TOEFL® iBT test-taking strategies and exam practice|
|INTENSITY||Full-Time: 18 Lessons/Week
Part-Time: 16 Lessons/Week
Level 7 (low advanced) or higher is required
|LEVELS||Low advanced to proficient|
|STUDENT VISA||TOEFL® iBT Complete (full-time) requires an F-1 student visa|
- Year-round, Monday to Friday
- Students may begin any Monday (Tuesday if Monday is a holiday) and end any Friday
- Minimum 2 weeks.
What To Expect From This Course
- All students will be given an English placement test upon arrival
- If the student is not at the required level to begin their courses, they will be placed in an English course at the appropriate level (low beginner to high intermediate)
- Consistent feedback from your instructors about practice exam performance, course assignments and skills-improvement
- Online practice exams and TOEFL® iBT content review
You Will Benefit From This Course If
- Your level is low advanced to proficient
- You require an internationally recognized English language qualification
- You wish to enter a university in an English-speaking country
- You wish to improve your general English skills