TALK was founded in 1996 with a strong mission – to help create a world where communication, understanding, cooperation and respect exist between people of all countries and cultures. Today that commitment still holds true as we strive to provide outstanding English courses and cultural immersion to students from around the world.
We provide students with full immersion in American culture in the classroom and beyond. Our teachers achieve this by providing a wide range of English courses along with exciting activities where students can further their English and practice outside the classroom.
We welcome students of all ages and proficiency levels by offering individual and group English courses ranging from One-to-One classes to Intensive English with levels ranging from 1-10.
Our teachers utilize the communicative method along with interactive technology in their classrooms, meaning students will get the most out of their learning experience.
TALK Courses Provide:
- Maximum progress on your studies by providing the ideal amount of class and home study
- Interactive classroom technology to improve classroom participation
- Interesting subjects to keep you engaged in class
- Levels 1-10, ensuring that you are in the correct level for your progress
- Individual attention and an average class size of 10-12 students
- Extracurricular activities and assignments designed to enhance your learning experience
Testing And Documentation Processes Include:
- A placement test on your first day of classes to evaluate your level of English proficiency
- Weekly tests to evaluate your progress
- An exam after each level is completed
- A Course Completion Certificate or Certificate of Attendance
Interactive Classroom Technology
Interactive technology allows students to learn beyond using a blackboard. Thanks to this technology, students can use the interactive board to learn new vocabulary words, integrate online resources such as YouTube, and learn about current events in the classroom. Using this technology has improved student interaction as students work in groups and learn about real-life examples they can use beyond the classroom.
ACCREDITATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
TALK English Schools are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) and is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students. TALK has been accredited since 1999.
For additional information regarding ACCET, please visit www.accet.org
SHRM (Society for Human Resources Management).
Please visit www.shrm.org
NAFSA (National Association of Foreign Student Advisers). Many of our faculy members are NAFSA members.
Please visit www.nafsa.org