TALK San Francisco is on the campus of Notre Dame de Namur University in Belmont, California. Students who choose TALK to improve their English can easily access San Francisco and Silicon Valley by public transportation.
- Campus-wide classrooms with multimedia facilities designed for the best learning English as a Second Language experience
- Excellent teachers and staff, dedicated to your total learning English in San Francisco experience.
- Walking distance to local restaurants and public transportation
- コンピュータ・ラボやキャンパス内では無料 Wi-Fiが利用できます。
- Weekly activities and excursions to San Francisco, Yosemite National Park and beyond!
What our Students say about us
Studying in Talk San Francisco has been an interesting experience because you get to know many people of different countries. I also enjoyed a lot living in the Bay Area.
When I came to Belmont I knew this place is wonderful. San Francisco is so beautiful. I love the Golden Gate Bridge! My favorite experience is going to The De Young Museum. In fact, I didn’t like go to the museum before but since my teacher took me to visit the museum, I fell in love to go to different museums to enjoy the arts! And in TALK I find a lot friends ~and best friend! Choosing TALK in NDNU is the best choice in my life!
I’ve enjoyed a lot my time in Talk San Francisco. It’s a place where besides improving your English, you can meet people from different places and participate in great activities planned by Talk’s staff. The Bay Area is beautiful and there are many places to visit during the weekends.
When I arrived to TALK San Francisco at NDNU everyone was very helpful. I liked to study English and I had a lot of American and International friends. I learned a lot about Campus life and American culture and also I had so many good experiences. I really enjoyed the time in Talk Language School.
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
- USA: Students enrolling in a California location: As a prospective student, you are encouraged to review our catalog prior to signing an enrollment agreement. You are also encouraged to review the School Performance Fact Sheet, which must be provided to you prior to signing an enrollment agreement. A link to these documents may be found at:
- In addition, TALK English Schools schools in California are approved to operate as an accredited institution by the California Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education(www.bppe.ca.gov).
- Click below to see the TALK English Schools Annual Report
- Click here to see the 2014-2015 TALK English Schools Catalog
- Click here to see the 2016-2017 TALK English Schools Catalog
Visit the California State Disclosures list for the documents filed with the state and/or required to be made available to students prior to enrollment.