English School in
Learn English in San Francisco, California with TALK English Schools. We are waiting for you for a full immersion in the American culture.
As a student who has made the choice of TALK English Schools in San Francisco, you will experience so much about this fascinating city. Enjoy sightseeing from those famous vintage streetcars, or cycling across the Golden Gate Bridge, or catching the ferry to Alcatraz Island. The best part is that you will get to know San Francisco and the Bay Area as you immerse yourself in the English language! You’ll form friendships with San Franciscans as well as students who, like you, have come from other countries to learn English.
TALK English Schools – San Francisco is soon to be located at Anchorage Square in the world-famous Fisherman’s Wharf neighborhood, within walking distance of restaurants, boutiques, cultural, historic and entertainment landmarks, and close to bus, cable car and streetcar routes around the city and train services to The Bay Area and beyond. Here, students can soak up the energy of one of the world’s most vibrant cities while studying English.
- Newly renovated, custom-designed school
- 6 large classrooms
- Warm and welcoming reception area
- Interactive technology
- Free Wi-Fi
- Located in the Anchorage Square complex which offers a spacious outdoor patio area
- Public parking available, fees apply
What our Students say about us
When I came to Belmont I knew this place is wonderful. San Francisco is so beautiful. I love the Golden Gate Bridge! My favorite experience is going to The De Young Museum. In fact, I didn’t like go to the museum before but since my teacher took me to visit the museum, I fell in love to go to different museums to enjoy the arts! And in TALK I find a lot friends ~and best friend! Choosing TALK in NDNU is the best choice in my life!
I’ve enjoyed a lot my time in Talk San Francisco. It’s a place where besides improving your English, you can meet people from different places and participate in great activities planned by Talk’s staff. The Bay Area is beautiful and there are many places to visit during the weekends.
Studying in Talk San Francisco has been an interesting experience because you get to know many people of different countries. I also enjoyed a lot living in the Bay Area.
When I arrived to TALK San Francisco at NDNU everyone was very helpful. I liked to study English and I had a lot of American and International friends. I learned a lot about Campus life and American culture and also I had so many good experiences. I really enjoyed the time in TALK English Schools.
Contact Us Today!
Learn English at TALK San Francisco! Courses starting at $ 190/week*.
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
- USA: Students enrolling in a California location: As a prospective student, you are encouraged to review our catalog prior to signing an enrollment agreement. You are also encouraged to review the School Performance Fact Sheet, which must be provided to you prior to signing an enrollment agreement. A link to these documents may be found at:
- In addition, TALK English Schools schools in California are approved to operate as an accredited institution by the California Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (www.bppe.ca.gov).
- Click below to see the TALK English Schools Annual Report
Visit the California State Disclosures list for the documents filed with the state and/or required to be made available to students prior to enrollment.