English School in
Learn English in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with TALK English Schools. We are waiting for you for a full immersion in the American culture.
Fort Lauderdale is part of the South Florida metropolitan area with more than 5.5 million permanent residents. A popular spot for American college students, the city offers thousands of restaurants and bars, many of them in the charming arts and entertainment district. Fort Lauderdale offers a casual and fun environment that will enrich your academic life.
- Year-round sunny tropical climate offering diverse outdoor recreational activities!
- Nearby attractions in the Florida Keys, Miami or the Palm Beaches offer students weekend excursions to visit museums, attend concerts, engage with nature or simply relax!
- Numerous arts and entertainment districts with lively sidewalk restaurants and cafés
- Close to public and private universities including Nova Southeastern University, Florida Atlantic University, Florida International University and the University of Miami!
TALK Fort Lauderdale provides a full-immersion experience with academic excellence featuring interactive classroom technology and dedicated teachers who love what they do. Our monthly academic calendar offers a range of exciting activities that give students the opportunity to practice their English with their new friends!
Fort Lauderdale Promo Pricing
5 Weeks$205 /Week
- Available for upfront payment only
- Application Fee: $ 150
FEATUREDUpfront Payment$140 /Week*
- Available for Upfront Payment Only
- Application Fee: $ 150
Payment Plan$155 /Week*
- Application fee: $ 150
*Terms and Conditions:
• Available for 16,24,32 and 40 weeks. Buy 40 and get 8 weeks free for 48 weeks enrollments. The weeks are not transferable to someone else and need to be used as a concurrent enrollment of 48 weeks.
• Promotion ends March 31st, 2018
• Must start classes by July 30th, 2018
• Cannot be combined with any other offer
• General English only (16 or 18 lessons)
• Available for morning, afternoon and evening classes (where applicable)
• Discount prices applied on tuition only
• COS Students are eligible, but must start no later September 24th, 2018
• Students must pay $150 application fee
• Only valid at TALK Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Miami Beach
What our Students say about us
I improved my English in great classes with very helpful teachers. I enjoy my life in beautiful Fort Lauderdale and I like living and studying at the university campus.
Before I went to the U.S, my goals were: understand American live style, and make friends from everywhere as many as I could. I took a risk by going there alone! Home alone! Over all it was a magnificent experience . I went to many famous places in the world: Miami, Orlando, New York, and Washington D.C, you cannot imagine how much joy I had! tremendous trip in a homogenous country, as a result, I found myself in something I love much more which is making friendships from different countries, and diversity cultures. Therefore, Received that, not only because I have a sweet soul, but also I found out how much American are very friendly and helpful.
Here at TALK I am learning how to use this key that will open doors to a more successful path. Choosing to study in another country has been one of the best decisions I have made. I recommend TALK because I have not only learned new words and grammar, but I am also preparing to live in a more competitive world. Here I am learning and becoming more disciplined in my studies.
The past 3 months with TALK mean a lot to me. I will take many good memories with me. We tried to do as much as we could do. I really enjoyed the time and we had so much fun. For example, visits to the beach, visits to clubs, trips to Orlando, Key West or the Bahamas, our weekly dinners, and playing funny games. We laughed a lot together and we even cried together. I’m also happy because I had an amazing time here. I had so many super classmates and very good, funny and excellent teachers. I felt very comfortable here. I learned a lot from you and I am leaving with a good feeling.
Studying at Talk School of Languages was an incredible experience that I'll keep with me forever. Since my brother lives here, I decided to come in order to practice my English and have some new experiences in a new country. I didn't come with many intentions like other students did, but after some time studying here I started changing plans, and opening my mind to new opportunities that would emerge. Once I decided to study and do my undergraduate in a university here, I had all the support necessary to clear doubts and to prepare myself for that. It goes without saying that the teachers played an important role in my achievements. All the staff, in general, helped me improve my English even when I was outside the classroom.
I Made a lot a friends, I would like to came back!
Contact Us Today!
Learn English at TALK Fort Lauderdale! Courses starting at $ 140/week*.