About TALK English Schools
Full Immersion Inside and Outside the Classroom
Since 1996, we have had the pleasure of teaching students from around the world. We believe the best way to learn English is to be fully immersed in American culture both inside and outside the classroom. We achieve this by offering an extensive range of English courses and providing an exciting calendar of activities for students to explore their new cities and practice their English language skills.
To help create a world where communication, understanding, cooperation and respect exist between people of all countries and cultures.
To provide language training utilizing the most effective teaching methodology and technology, and by integrating academic, cultural and social activities.
TALK courses provide you with:
- The ideal amount of class and home study to ensure maximum progress
- Interactive classroom technology to enhance your learning experience
- Exciting and relevant subjects to keep you interested
- Appropriate levels to ensure you are challenged in class
- Extracurricular language assignments and activities
- Classes start every Monday
- Placement test on the first day to evaluate your English level
- Flexible course length from 2 weeks to 52 weeks
- 10 levels, beginner to fluency
- Each level = 10 weeks
- 1 lesson = 50 minutes
- Certificate of Completion to document your success
To go beyond the blackboard – that is the goal of using interactive classroom technology.
TALK courses use interactive technology to integrate online resources into everyday assignments.
Interactive technology brings books to life on the board while incorporating listening, pronunciation and grammar exercises. Students and teachers use TED Talks to listen and learn new vocabulary and bring it to life with Google images. Quiz work and timing exercises are done with the touch of the stylus pen on the board.
TALK English Schools are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) and is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students. TALK has been accredited since 1999.
For additional information regarding ACCET, please visit www.accet.org