Learn English in Boston, Massachusetts with TALK English Schools. We are waiting for you for a full immersion in the American culture.
Boston is home to popular American sports teams such as the Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins. Surrounded by a great academic environment and lots to see and do, Boston is an ideal place to study English.
- Metropolitan area of 4.5 million
- Four distinct seasons
- Over 50 colleges and universities, such as Harvard and MIT
- A top tourist destination in the United States with many cultural and sporting events
- Weekend getaways to New York City, Washington DC, and Cape Cod
Located in Boston’s Financial District, TALK Boston offers a comfortable atmosphere in the midst of the excitement of this dynamic city. As a student at TALK, you will receive excellent care and attention from teachers and staff. Come experience our classrooms with interactive technology and you will see why 98% of our students would recommend TALK to their friends!
Starting Jan 6, 2020, TALK will provide a 2-day/week schedule for General English courses. This course complies with F1 visa requirements. Classes will be on Mondays and Tuesdays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM each day.
- Located in the historic Bedford Building in the Financial District
- New construction, custom-designed & modern school
- Large, spacious classrooms full of natural light
- Interactive classroom technology and free Wi-Fi
- Large reception area and student lounge
- Easy access to public transportation
- Accommodation options: Homestay & ESL Townhouse
- Close proximity to historical landmarks, parks and libraries
- Fashionable shopping areas
- A variety of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and recreational facilities
- Walking distance to Boston Commons, Copley Square and the famed Newbury and Beacon
- TALK Boston is close to public transportation (the Boston “T” subway system is just blocks away)
What our Students say about us
I’m glad that I chose TALK International because could meet everybody in Boston. I like TALK because the distance between teachers and students is very close, like friends. I’ve been here for almost three months. I went to Cape Cod, the aquarium, Concord, the zoo, Providence, mini gold and Six Flags New England. These are my great memories. Thanks for everything!
The trip was great and we were able to combine studies and tourism. Everything went well at TALK, the atmosphere, structure, location, the people, the staff: George, Patricia, Deborah, and Boston is a fantastic city
It was amazing days of much learning and joy,thanks everyone!!!!
It was a wonderful experience!!!