The Process for Students to Transfer

  • Signed TALK Application;
  • Copy of Valid Passport;
  • Copy of F-1 Student Visa;
  • Copy of current I-20;
  • Copy of most recent I-94;
  • Completed F-1 Status Verification form;
  • Bank letter or statement showing ‘proof of funds’, equivalent to $300 per week of study. If funds are coming from a sponsor, please provide a signed Sponsor Letter.

Visa Information

Find out if your visa type allows you to study English in the USA.

Need Help?

If you have any questions about TALK English Schools, our English Courses, or for additional information, please click the button below to get in touch with us!

Are you looking for something else?

Take a look at our English courses offerings and discover more about the great cities in which our schools are located.

Transfer Information

English Courses

Develop your speaking, writing, listening and reading skills from well-trained and experienced teachers. Read more »

Transfer Information

School Locations

There are seven cities waiting for you for a full immersion in the American culture. Read more »

Transfer Information

Student Accommodations

Accommodation options for each of our schools. Here is what you need to know. Read more »

Contact us today

Start typing and press Enter to search