Boston is a historic American city known for its many colleges and universities. In Boston, you will also find great nightlife, museums, theaters, bookshops, boutiques, cafes and sports venues. The city is home to popular American sports teams such as the Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins. Surrounded by a great academic environment and lots to see and do, Boston is an ideal place to study English.
- Metropolitan area of 4.5 million
- Four distinct seasons (including the “changing of the leaves” in the autumn)
- Over 50 colleges and universities, such as Harvard and MIT
- A top tourist destination in the United States with many cultural and sporting events
- Weekend getaways abound such as New York City, Washington DC, and Cape Cod
TALK Boston at Regis College – Center Information
TALK’s Boston center is located on the picturesque campus of Regis College in the beautiful and historic suburb of Weston, Massachusetts. Founded in 1927, Regis College is just minutes from the lively, cultural lifestyle of downtown Boston by car or subway.
Regis College Overview
- Private college founded in 1927
- 1800 students from over 17 states and 31 countries
- 132-acre campus located in the town of Weston, twelve miles from downtown Boston
- Regis College was named one of the best New England colleges by the Princeton Review
- 19 undergraduate majors and 30 minors including Business, Health Science, Mathematics, Nursing, Psychology, and Public Administration
- 12 master’s programs and 9 graduate level certificate programs
- Regis College website
TALK at Regis Facilities
- Dedicated full-time teachers and staff
- Classrooms are located throughout the campus with multimedia availability
- 12 computer labs and campus-wide free Wi-Fi access available
- Access to Regis College facilities including Library, Arts Center, Theater and sports complex with indoor Olympic size pool, basketball courts and full gymnasium
- Weekly activities on and off-campus
- Free university shuttle service between campus and Riverside Station, where students can take the subway to Boston
- ACCET accredited
I’m glad that I chose TALK International because could meet everybody in Boston. I like TALK because the distance between teachers and students is very close, like friends. I’ve been here for almost three months. I went to Cape Cod, the aquarium, Concord, the zoo, Providence, mini gold and Six Flags New England. These are my great memories. Thanks for everything!
Akihiro Tamada, Japan
Experience life as a student at a traditional New England College!
Enroll Now Contact us
TALK’s University Access Program is designed for students who want to improve their English language skills while experiencing American university classes. TALK students can take undergraduate courses at Regis College as non-degree seeking continuing education students.
Students can register for any course for which they are qualified, as long as they have met any of the prerequisites required.
REQUIREMENTS: This program is only available to TALK students who are enrolled in levels 6 (high intermediate) or above for a minimum of 12-weeks.
||Introduction to Communication
||Principles of Leadership and Management
||Contemporary Biology / Lab
||Introduction to Art History