Boston is a historic American city known for its many colleges and universities. In Boston, you will also find great nightlife, museums, theaters, bookshops, boutiques, cafes and sports venues.
Fun Things to do in Boston
The city is home to popular American sports teams such as the Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins. Surrounded by a great academic environment and lots to see and do, Boston is an ideal place to study English.
- Metropolitan area of 4.5 million
- Four distinct seasons (including the “changing of the leaves” in the autumn)
- Over 50 colleges and universities, such as Harvard and MIT
- A top tourist destination in the United States with many cultural and sporting events
- Weekend getaways abound such as New York City, Washington DC, and Cape Cod
TALK Boston – Center Information
Located in Boston’s Financial District, TALK Boston offers a comfortable atmosphere in the midst of the excitement of this dynamic city. As a student at TALK, you will receive excellent care and attention from teachers and staff. Come experience our classrooms with interactive technology and you will see why 97% of our students recommend TALK to their friends!
Features of TALK Boston:
- Located in the heart of central Boston
- New construction, custom-designed & modern center
- Large, spacious classrooms full of natural light
- Interactive classroom technology and free Wi-Fi
- Large reception area and student lounge
- Easy access to public transportation
- Accommodation options: Homestay & Boston City Residence
TALK Boston provides a unique city experience, including:
- Close proximity to historical landmarks, parks and libraries
- Fashionable shopping areas
- A variety of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and recreational facilities
- Walking distance to Boston Commons, Copley Square and the famed Newbury and Beacon
- TALK Boston is close to public transportation (the Boston “T” subway system is just blocks away)
- Conveniently located in the vibrant Fenway neighborhood of Boston!
- Close proximity to many local attractions, a movie theater, supermarket, pharmacies, and many restaurants
- Clean, bright and well-furnished accommodations
- Walking distance to the subway
- Choice of single or double rooms
- TALK host families are carefully selected and conveniently reside near subway stations or bus stations, making it easier for students to travel to school and explore Boston.
- TALK works with great care to ensure we provide you with the best host family experience to fully immerse yourself in American culture!
- Our host families offer single rooms with breakfast and dinner provided daily.