Language School in Miami
LEARN ENGLISH IN MIAMI, FLORIDA
The Brickell area of downtown Miami, with its impressive skyline defined by high-rise office buildings, hotels and residential towers is the epicenter for international banking and trade between the USA and Latin America. Its fashionable cafes, restaurants and boutiques are filled with international jetsetters, movie stars and business professionals at work and play.
The TALK Miami school opened in 2009 in the beautiful PNB building on Brickell Avenue in the heart of the action.
Modern and well-designed with 9 classrooms classrooms, modern furniture, free Wi-Fi, and an outside area where you can enjoy a coffee and the international and chic environment. Parking is available for a fee and the school is also easily accessible by public transportation, as well as by the Miami People Mover rail system.
- Modern and well-designed school
- 9 classrooms
- A friendly and welcoming reception area
- Outside seating area
- Dedicated full-time teachers and staff
- Ample parking available, fees apply
- Accessible by public transportation (bus & rail)
- Free Wi-Fi access
Miami Promo Pricing
5 Weeks$205 /Week
- Available for upfront payment only
- Application Fee: $ 150
FEATUREDUpfront Payment$140 /Week*
- Available for Upfront Payment Only
- Application Fee: $ 150
Payment Plan$155 /Week*
- Application fee: $ 150
*Terms and Conditions:
• Available for 16,24,32 and 40 weeks. Buy 40 and get 8 weeks free for 48 weeks enrollments. The weeks are not transferable to someone else and need to be used as a concurrent enrollment of 48 weeks.
• Promotion ends December 31st, 2017
• Must start classes by April 30th, 2018
• Cannot be combined with any other offer
• General English only (16 or 18 lessons)
• Available for morning, afternoon and evening classes (where applicable)
• Discount prices applied on tuition only
• COS Students are eligible, but must start no later June 25th, 2018
• Students must pay $150 application fee
• Only valid at TALK Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Miami Beach
What our Students say about us
I have studied English at Talk International Miami Language Center for 7 months. When I started to learn, I could only count and I could understand very little. I knew a few words. Every day, I go to school with pleasure because at TALK, there are very intelligent and interesting teachers. I always improve my language in a comfortable room with good technology. Teachers use different teaching strategies with us; each lesson is different, and I am never bored. Now, I can TALK with my friends, understand people from different linguistic backgrounds and write correctly.
Coming to Talk International Miami Center has been an amazing experience for me. The school is in the middle of the fast growing financial district of Miami, Brickell. It’s easy reachable by the metro mover and by car. The classrooms are spacious and have beautiful views of the Brickell skyline. Each class is equipped with the most modern teaching tools. The teachers are always well prepared and they make each day class exciting and challenging. The best thing about TALK is that you are in class with people of all ages and people from many different countries. It is a true melting pot and it teaches me about the world. I would highly recommend Talk International as it is a fantastic experience.
Talk International is a great place to study. It is an amazing school located in Brickell, surrounded by beautiful constructions and views, nice restaurants and good transportation (Metrorail, metro mover and trolley). There are other schools around the area but the difference is that Talk offers an excellent school environment; the relationship between teachers and students is fantastic. Our teachers really help us and most important, we improve. Prices are accessible and we get high quality education, it is not easy to find both at the same time. Our school also offers other language programs like Spanish, Italian, German, French and Portuguese. My personal experience in this school has been wonderful, I’ve met beautiful people; today, I have friends from different countries and cultures. Come to Talk, have your own experience, you won’t regret it!
Thanks to this experience my professional and personal horizons have grown. I've learned a lot of new things, learned new customs, met a lot of new people, and most importantly improved my English.