Learn English in San Francisco
The Golden Gate Bridge. An iconic symbol of San Francisco, one of the most important cities in the U.S. Imagine feeling the breeze as you ride a bike on this bridge and create beautiful memories with new friends. As a student who has made the choice of TALK Language Schools to learn English in San Francisco, you will experience all the great things this city has to offer – from riding in a cable car to visiting Alcatraz Island. The best part is you will learn English here in San Francisco while building friendships with students from different countries.
- Beautiful campus with access to the arts center, library and sports complex
- Campus-wide classrooms with multimedia facilities designed for the best learning English as a Second Language experience
- Excellent teachers and staff, dedicated to your total learning English in San Francisco experience.
- Walking distance to local restaurants and public transportation
- Cafeteria on-campus with organic and vegetarian options
- Free Wi-Fi
- Weekly activities and excursions to San Francisco, Yosemite National Park and beyond!