Since 1998, TALK has brought students from all corners of the world together to learn English. Our mission is to help create a world where communication, understanding, cooperation and respect exist between people of all countries and cultures. At TALK, we believe the best way to learn English is to be fully immersed in American culture both inside and outside of the classroom. We achieve this by delivering an extensive range of English programs and providing an exciting calendar of activities for students to explore their new cities. We offer individual and group English language programs for students of all ages and proficiency levels. TALK utilizes the communicative method of language acquisition with cutting-edge materials and technology to optimize your learning! Our focus on academic excellence and attention to details will help you reach your goal.
TALK courses provide you with:
- The ideal amount of class and home study to ensure maximum progress
- Interactive classroom technology to enhance your learning experience
- Exciting and relevant subjects to keep you interested
- Appropriate levels to ensure you are challenged in class
- Personal attention and average class size of 10-12 students (and maximum of 15), providing a nurturing environment to support your progress
- Extracurricular language activities and assignments
Testing and documentation processes include:
- A placement test on your first day, allowing us to evaluate your entry level of English proficiency
- Weekly progress tests
- A final exam at the completion of each level
- A Course Completion Certificate or Certificate of Attendance to document your success
Our Interactive Technology
To go beyond the blackboard – that is the goal of using interactive classroom technology
Imagine doing a Google search on an interactive board to identify vocabulary words …
Or pulling up an online map to help tell a story …
TALK teachers use interactive technology to incorporate online resources such as Google image searches, YouTube videos and current events in the classroom. This is an effective way for students to improve cross-cultural understanding and participation in class and increase interaction among students.
Accreditations & Memberships
TALK International, School of Languages is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) and is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students. TALK has been accredited since 1999.
For additional information regarding ACCET, please visit www.accet.org